Armaan App is available to download from our website free of cost.
ARMAAN Mobile Application Indian Government has launched the New Army App namely, ARMAAN Mobile App. It is an umbrella application of the Indian Army covering various facets of information & services concerning all ranks of Indian Army. This app can be used only by serving the Indian Army personnel.
ARMAAN is an umbrella application of the Indian Army covering various facets of information & services concerning all ranks of the Indian Army. This app can be used only by serving the Indian Army personnel.
Armaan App Download
|App Name||Armaan App|
|Number of Downloads:||7601221|
|Updated||22-Feb-2019 11:15:39 AM|
|Min. required Android version:||Android 4.1 - Jelly Bean|
|Join In Telegram||Government App|
How To Use Armaan App
ARMAAN ARMY APP LATEST VERSION DOWNLOAD:
The latest version of the Armaan app is 1.4. This app is not available on Google playstore, so you can download ARMAAN App from our website.
Armaan App Registration
Download Armaan App
Join Government App telegram Channel To Keep getting Updates
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ARMAAN INDIAN ARMY APP:
- First of all, Download Armaan Army app from here
- Simply, tap on download ARMAAN Army app
- Then Install & open the app
- Once, you have successfully downloaded the app
- Simply, Open ARMAAN Army app
- Now Enter Your Aadhaar Card number & Tap on “I Agree with” Button & Tap on Register
- You will receive OTP on Aadhaar seeded mobile number
- Just Enter that OTP & tap on Next
- Then Set Username & 6 Digit MPIN (This Six Digit Password would be your Login Password) & tap on next
- After that, set Security Questions (It will help you if you forget your MPIN)
- Simply Select your Security question & Answer & tap on submit button
- That’s it. You have successfully registered on ARMAAN app
HOW TO RESET MPIN, IF YOU FORGET MPIN?
- Open the ARMAAN Army app & click on Forget MPIN
- Enter your Aadhar number & tap on “I Agree” & tap on Submit
- Enter OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Put it there & tap on Next
- Then Answer the Security questions which you set during signup.
- Now, you are eligible to set a new MPIN & tap on Next.
ARMAAN ARMY APP HELPLINE NUMBER, EMAIL ID, CONTACT NUMBER:
For contacting the Armaan army you just need to dial a mobile number. you can simply contact ARMAAN app Helpline number on 011 23015644. Or you can mail them on [email protected])gov.in